Tuesday, July 19, 2016

19062016 Gospel Mt 12:46-50

While Jesus was speaking to the crowds, his mother and his brothers appeared outside, wishing to speak with him. Someone told him, “Your mother and your brothers are standing outside, asking to speak with you.”

But he said in reply to the one who told him, “Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?” And stretching out his hand toward his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my heavenly Father is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

Repleksiyon:

Uno man kaha na bagan waya ma’y pagkabana ni Jesus sa Ija nanay sanan sa Ija mga lumon na gusto makigkita Dija?

Buot ipasabot ba nan ini na nokunhod na an gugma ni Jesus sanan respeto sa Ija nanay sanan sa Ija mga lumon?

Dinhi sa Ebanghelyo, makita nato na di gajud mahimo na dili ni Jesus gamiton an opurtinidad na makatudlo sa Ija mga disciple nan mga espituwal na leksiyon sanan leksiyon mahitungod sa kamatuoran nan kaharian ni God.

Waya’y duha-duha na an buot ipadangat ni Jesus dinhi para dato an kamatuoran nan mga relasyon nato, hilabina gajud kan God sanan sa tanan mga butang na tagpanag-ija Nija.

No comments: